Do you live in our coverage area? Check the map to find out.
How to request gifts for your family:
Everyone needs a hand every now and then. If your family could use assistance this holiday season, follow the instructions below so Globe Santa can help.
Globe Santa does not accept family letters without a holiday gift verification form.
Families who have children 12 years old or younger and live in Globe Santa's delivery area can submit a holiday gift verification form from the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) or another approved agency. Follow these steps to request holiday gifts for children:
1. Tell us your story. Write a letter to Globe Santa describing your situation or telling us why you’re seeking holiday gifts for your children. Do not include a wish list or gift ideas.
2. Finish your forms. Complete and sign your Holiday Gift Verification Form from the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) or another approved agency.
3. Check envelope contents. Before you send your request, confirm your family letter and verification form are included in the envelope. Letters received without a verification form cannot be processed!
4. Mail your request. Send your letter and completed verification form to the following address by November 6th:
39B Teed Dr.
Randolph, MA 02368-4201
About DTA Holiday Gift Verification Forms
• DTA families who live in our coverage area and have children 12 years old or younger can submit to Globe Santa a Holiday Gift Verification Form. If you have not received your verification form, contact the DTA at (877) 382-2363.
• Your Holiday Gift Verification Form must include your current address and a complete list of the eligible children in your household.
• If the Holiday Gift Verification Form is not correct, you must notify DTA in one of the following ways:
1. Best way: Update your information using DTA Connect. Print the screen from DTA Connect that shows
your updated address or additional children. Mail this printed page along with your completed Holiday
Gift Verification Form that includes your letter on back.
2. Another way: Visit your local DTA office to update your information and request a new Holiday Gift
Verification Form. Mail this updated Holiday Gift Verification Form that includes your letter on back.
• Please call Globe Santa at 617-929-2002 if you have any questions.
• Mail your holiday gift verification form and letter to:
39B Teed Dr.
Randolph, MA 02368-4201
About agency verification forms (non-DTA)
• If your family does not receive DTA assistance, but does receive services from another registered Globe Santa agency, you can still request gift assistance. Your agency must have personal knowledge or official records for your family.
• Your agency contact will complete and sign the verification form as a sponsor for your family.
• Your form includes your current address and lists all eligible children in your household. Verify this information, but do not cross out or write in edits. If you need to edit information about your address or children, contact your agency.
• You must include this form with your family letter to be eligible for gifts.
How to register your agency with Globe Santa:
If you represent a social service agency or faith-based organization,
follow these steps to register for Globe Santa approval.
1. Send Globe Santa a brief description of your organization,
• The official letterhead of your organization.
2. Mail your request
• Names, signatures, phone numbers, and email addresses of anyone you wish to authorize to verify family gift requests.
• Active social worker license numbers for individuals representing an agency.
• An official office stamp or faith-based organization seal.
in time for registration deadline: Friday, October 9th, 2020, to Globe Santa Registration, 39B Teed Dr. Randolph, MA 02368-4201.
3. Wait for Globe Santa to contact you
An agency’s enrollment is determined at the sole discretion of Globe Santa.
If your agency is approved, Globe Santa will send you the guidelines and verification forms
you need to get started.
Guidelines & Responsibilities:
To be authorized to verify requests, individuals must be either a licensed social worker or an official from a faith-based organization.
It is the responsibility of all approved agencies to have firsthand knowledge of the families they sponsor for holiday gifts.
Family letters must be submitted with completed and signed verification forms.
Requests with incomplete information will not be processed.
It is the responsibility of the agency to respond to inquiries from Globe Santa staff, such as assistance on undeliverable packages, changes in addresses, or conflicting information on a request from a prior year.